Thursday, July 20, 2006

Recently

I would like to say before i start this that my wrist kinda hurts at the mo, so don't blame me for any mistakes.
I finally got round to updating.
I'll start with saturday although it may not be very long.
(So I'll actually start before that...silly me)
Friday i got my guitar, an extra set of clothes and a few sweets and headed off to whitestone. I got there greeted by some odd people, but nevermind. Sat and did nothing in particular, talked to a few people about random things and suitcases and whether to pack them or not...but anyway, food then bed. Didn't stay up quite as late as seems to happen normally. Apparently, so I was told, I woke up at 7...but do I remember it??? haven't the foggiest idea about it! I woke up a bit later though and got food, got on a minibus and off we went! When we got there I went running up a hill, then back down again, and walked to some little place where we discussed if it was possible to climb down the cliff. We decided against it due to the first part of the drop. Eventually found the gate that led to the bottom so we went down to the bottom beach bit (with my "friend") only to find that when we got there there was a phonecall telling us food was ready! So we thought, "lets try climbing up the cliff!!! so we did! I got there first and then it got right to the end and I got to the resaon for not going down it. After a few minutes contemplation I managed to pull myself up and I was happy cuz I managed to do it! Then food, then back down through the gate again took me shoes off and discovered a very large amount of pointy rocks in the sea (from which I now have a few cuts on my feet to show for it) found sand though and fell over in it. Then found out we were going again! So off we all went up the path this time and got back to the minibus and off we went to a different part of the seaside. After driving around the so called "car park" for 10 minutes we finally found somewhere to park. And with a lack of footwear, went down to the sea and went drifting out a fair way (there was a river mouth where we were :P) then it took a considerably longer amount of time to get back. Then attempted making a dam, and broke a "cliff" but it was all good. Eventually we got back to the minibus, with dry clothes on and went to a different part of the river with stepping stones and a castle. We ate there and sang a song then I went to explore the castle and climbed up as much of it as i could, got photo's from parts of it. It was fun, I like climbing. Then alas, after all the castle climbing and photo's, we got on the minibus once again and went home (Whitestone) and then back to my house.
By the way could I get the photo's from the trip please? =D

Now for today. Not so much to say though. For the cell group, we went to Worcester as there is hope for Whitestone 2 to be there (so someone told me, can't remember who though) and there's a campaign next month. We were just doing a bit of evangelism. I got rid of all my paper's and talked to a few people. nothing amazing. I also tried jumping on a pole and slithly missed and I now have a red mark just above my stomach and, as I landed I put my hands out, as you do, and now my wrists both hurt. Anyway, we went down by the river, ate cake, prayed, then went back to the cars and I went straight back to my house.
The End...or is it...
(It really is though...)
=D

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow that sound fermilia but on saterday we went to wales not sunday

2:42 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

thats what i meant

7:44 pm  
Blogger n0rma1 said...

Hey, Faith - we still need to get your longsuffering mother over for a meal - shall I give her a ring or what?

9:35 am  
Blogger Andy said...

sure why not. go for it!

12:17 pm  
Blogger n0rma1 said...

Faith - just to let you know I've changed my blog title and address - it's now at www.man-with-the-mop.blogspot.com (Full explanation on the blog!)

11:41 am  
Blogger HR?I said...

yeh andy, when u have the chance you might want to update both your blog and your links

10:35 am  
Blogger Just teejay said...

YeaH Andy pandy, you mention to others it's good to see their blog updated...be good to see your's updated too
#

: ) The TJ

10:15 pm  
Blogger Just teejay said...

PS Andy, the term Andy Pandy is an endearing one from me so I hope it doesn't offend...just thought that some might be offended by it but I promise that is not my intention

; ) the TJ

10:18 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

Yes well maybe i might get round to it eventually...mmm...

10:19 pm  
Blogger Just teejay said...

So we await with baited breath???


; ) The TJ

10:20 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

and what...ive been at whitestone all last week, mabye i'll get round to updating about it.

8:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy - this is the most boring blog ever and you are always whinging at others to update!

Get a life!

12:42 pm  
Blogger s0upy said...

I'd quite like to hear about your experiences on the campaign. How did you grow?

9:16 am  
Blogger Andy said...

thats not very nice! I have a life thank you very much! I just can't be bothered to write about it.

11:48 am  
Blogger HR?I said...

hmm spiders keep creeping my mum out lol. perhaps you need to de-bug

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home