Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More Fun

Alas the explanation may just have to wait a little longer for the "lack of teenager" thing as yesterday, yet more fun arose, the hard drive on my laptop died... Yes it's all fun here... I lost 35GB of stuff if any1 know's what that means... well its alot to me anyway. All my schoolwork and music and videos and stuff. I have a few backups of my work and of my music but not all of it. I have no backups of my videos though. so I'll have to download them again!! (yes it is legal). It was only a few months ago when my hard drive died in my laptop b4. I think they don't like them.
Oh well life goes on anyway. I have now put a new hard drive in and installed all the stuff. If you have no idea what i mean then basically I fixed it but lost all my info. I was gonna say something else but cant be bothered to explain it and its not important anyway.
If you want an explanation of White Stone then look for Tschaka or Normal(sorry I can't work out the link thingy...Might get there eventually...)
Woo on to the next blog mabye!!
C ya all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Just teejay said...

I've had a couple of pc's die on me so can understand losing it all so to speak...have been able to reclaim my music though thanks to a pc wizz frind of mine.I've been advised to prevent the loss of such thing in the future to have an external drive as well and back stuff up there...it also gives you extra space in your main drive is a bit full as most operating systems take up a fair chunk of the main drive

; ) The TJ

7:05 am  
Blogger Just teejay said...

Can help but smile here at the idea of my pc wizz friend in a cape....nah,wouldn't suit him

; ) The TJ

9:49 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

yeh that would be fairly amusing. And at the moment it would also be fairly helpful. I'd love to keep an external backup but alas I can't afford to buy something that stores 40GB of stuff

Faith

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home