Saturday, April 29, 2006

recent stuff

Hi All!
I have been fairly busy thursday and friday and I am actually writing this on my PDA at 12:30am Friday night whilst lying in my bed. Due to this fact it will probably be quiet short as it takes a while to type it all and im a bit tired. Hmmm what can I say... My maths teacher doesnt seem to understand the concept of a holiday. I say this because we were given the work and homework that we would have had on monday if we had a lesson. Which we don't. It's a bank holiday! I mean, Come on, lighten up! We get an extra two test papers to do just for the sake of the fact that we have a holiday and we should have a lesson! But we shouldn't have a lesson. If all lessons were like that we wouldn't hav a holiday at all, we would just have working at school an working at home. So I am glad that it is only her idea to do such a thing. We also had some chemistry coursework that we were told about today and its expected to be done by tuesday and we have IT coursework to be absolutely complete by friday aswell. Apart from that it's all fun though. Off to sleep now though, I'm kinda drifting off.
L8r D00Dz

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not fun!

8:18 am  
Blogger n0rma1 said...

Teachers, eh, what planet are they from?...

11:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home