Monday, June 26, 2006

The next day.

Well today I, again, haven't really done much, but still. I got the start of this new rota thing last night. To make sandwiches for my mum and dad for today. And then today I had to dust, polish and hoover all of downstairs. More joy. And cut the back lawn. Oh well. Then I had a chat with Helen about clouds (wanting a video clip of moving clouds that she had on a video but couldn't get it on a computer). I then had a visit from her in which I got the video clip off the video (I have the hardware to do it, she doesn't) then we continued to watch the film(The Man Who Sued God) which was funny. Then pretty soon she left. Then I did mostly nothing made lunch, listened 2 music, talked to people, added comments on blogs. Thats pretty much it. Nothing to say now. so off I go...
Bye!
Faith

2 Comments:

Blogger s0upy said...

Rota thing doesn't sound too bad to me, you know. Good practice. You'll have to do it all when you're in your own place. (But maybe that's not what you wanna hear at the mo...)

8:53 am  
Blogger Andy said...

nah wasnt that helpful...but nevermind. Hi! um yeh... that's about it...

8:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home