Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Time to move in to Whitestone?

Well I wasn't gonna update today. Nothing especially happened. Went to Helen's and fixed her computer. Did more housework etc.... But an interesting thing happened about 20 mins ago when I asked if i could go to cell group tomorrow (technically it's today now) . My mum started having a go at me saying "We don't eat together on Monday's cause im at work, you were out today which I was kind of upset about, you want to go to the meeting tomorrow, and I assume you want to go on thursday aswell, I'm at work on friday, you wanted to go to a meeting on saturday and on sunday so we wont eat together at all this week, your not going on sunday anyway. then you want to go next thursday and wednesday if you can get away with it and then you're saying there's another weekend thing next week too." and just as I was walking up the stairs "So when are you telling me you want to move in?". I was so tempted to say "Just over a year. I'm not allowed to move in 'til I'm 18 anyway!" but I resisted the temptation and whispered it to myself. Speaking of whatever is happening...What is happening this weekend, next weekend and in 4 weeks? I got the things confused. I think that its the 24 hour worship this weekend, the White stone outing in 2 weeks and the J Gen thing in 4 weeks that I may be playing my guitar at. Is that right? Where is the outing? Do we know yet?
Well off to bed now, I just thought I would share all that.
L8r
Faith

6 Comments:

Blogger HR?I said...

24 hours this friday/saturday, following saturday is trafalgar, saturday after that is whitestone outing and the following friday (21st) is the cafe when they want you to play guitar

12:23 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

ah thats it...I thought after I posted it that the outing was 3 weeks not 2. i remembered the date of it anyway. I know it's on the 15th. Must it be a friday...thats me mums b'day. Darn, I don't think she would be best pleased.
Oh well, time will tell...and also it is a friday so she will be at work, so I may get to go. Unless she has the day off.
Oh well whatever...

12:41 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

One of those "what could have happened next..." moments.

Pray about it mate.

4:42 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

um... helpful? would you care to define what a "girt" is?
Thanks for the advice Tschaka, I already thought that...

10:55 pm  
Blogger n0rma1 said...

Faith - we must get your mum round: how about we just go for it and invite her on a Wed or Thur?

8:55 am  
Blogger Andy said...

I could try it. I think Wednesday would be slightly calmer than a thursday though. I'll see what I can do.

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home