Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Confused...I think...

I though I should update but I have nothing to say really. I was gonna say about the community vision evening but James already did that so it saves doing that. My mum keeps asking me what I want to do on my birthday cuz it's a thursday. Whether I'm going to stay at home or abondon them and go 2 Whitestone. So I had a thought. I'm supposed to be inviting them round to Whitestone aren't I? so when better than then! It might work! I shall have to find out and let my mum know though. Oh and I haven't asked her about saturday yet either... I suppose I should do that. What time is it? Apparently it's awesome (says Bethan)> I don't know cuz I haven't been before. Hopefully I'll find out soon!
Well if I think of anything else I'll put it on, but thats about all for now!
=D

1 Comments:

Blogger s0upy said...

Nice one, Andy. I'd quite liked to have heard what you had to say about the Community evening. Don't let what's already been written put you off. The Thurs idea is a good one, I reckon. Go for it!

9:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home