Monday, July 10, 2006

No comment

As per usual it would seem I have nothing to say about today, I did pretty much nothing for the whole day, did a bit of house work, watched fresh prince of bel air, listened to music, played my guitar. Thats about it. I suppose I could say something about saturday though. Saturday (as most of you are probably aware) We went to London for the JA trafalgar square day thingy (dunno what it's official name is). It was a great day as was previously predicted by Bethan (well apart from Andrew made me walk into a phonebox and I also sat on a melted chocolate bar and it burst open and went all over my hoody and trousers). I think the march would have to be my favourite part. I've been on a couple of marches before but none that big! It was pretty cool. My only regret was that I took my lunch with me but didnt have anywhere to put it and I had a flag aswell so I couldn't really do any jumping but still it was great fun! When we got to Trafalgar square we went to macdonalds and got a mcflurry (it was warm! What can I say?!) then went back to singing and stuff, and went on the stage with James and Andrew to give out JA youth cards (Andrew and I were James's "homies" lol) And painted a "V" for victory on my arms and ma face (which by the way still hasn't come off completely) . but yeh it was good day and I look forward to the next one!
My parents aren't going to White stone on my birthday because something might be said by them to upset anyone at White stone and vice versa. So nevermind.
Oh and yesterday I was talking to Nick on Skype and he let me listen to the evening service using it (direct connection from all the mic's to the computer) I thought that was cool although I only got to hear the last 2 songs and James speaking. But still it sounded good, mabye it might happen next week as well!
And finally Happy Birthday to Bethan, and it's my birthday on thursday 13th.
Now I think I have run out of things to say.
Cya sometime folks
=D

1 Comments:

Blogger n0rma1 said...

Church by Skype - Nick's wizardry will never cease to amaze me!..

4:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home