Sunday, April 23, 2006

(What the blog title says)

Hey! I'm Andy! (I've got to start somewhere...) I think I'll use this blog to, for lack of a different term, "spill my beans" if I have any "beans" to "spill" at the time. If not then it may just be something random and completely pointless. errrrrr... Well I'm christian, I think that may be an important thing to know. Also I am in the Jesus Army. =D . Woo! It's great though. You should go! (unless you already do...in which case keep going!) I would say I am a teenager but I recently found out from my house leader (I'll explain later) that teenagers don't exist there is only a child and an adult. So I'm 16. I was going to add more but, alas my mum is shouting at me. Again. So perhaps later... one would assume more explanation would be in order so I shall explain. Not now though. Byesibye Folks!

4 Comments:

Blogger Just teejay said...

I shall look forward to your explaination on the teen thing! I've also though of being a teen as being in that awkward inbetween child and adult time.

; ) The TJ

4:52 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of Blog. Hope you have happy times here! See you Thursday :)

10:22 am  
Blogger n0rma1 said...

Great to read your Blog Andy Faith! Keep it up! (And as the house leader in question, I'd like to say that an explanation of my comment about teenagers may be helpful!)

2:46 pm  
Blogger Andy said...

perhaps a little help with the teen thing normal? I can't quite remember it. thanks for the welcome Tschaka! Hi Lan, I'm fine sonny Jim!u stay safe 2 =D xxx And then TJ well the explanation may be slightly disappointing as I can't quite remember what the reason was for it. I have tried my best though given the fact that it is midnight so I cant concentrate immensly(however u spell it) =D

12:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home