Monday, February 05, 2007

Work! Or lack thereof...(again)

Well I didn't find out what was supposed to be happening. We sat there for 1 and a half hours discussing what happened.
then I had to go in today again to actually find out what was going to happen. It wasn't really sounding very good (i.e. sound like I was gonna get fired...) so I said "You can't fire me!! I quit!!!"
...ok so I didn't say that. That's basically what I did though just alot more polite. So I resigned and it won't go on my record and I can get a good reference from them as well!!
Praise God for helping me through this!

3 Comments:

Blogger n0rma1 said...

So, what now - scouring the job pages?

9:07 am  
Blogger Andy said...

I'm not sure really. I'm volunteering at the Jesus Centre...although I don't get paid for that, so I don't know what I'm going to do.

12:07 pm  
Blogger s0upy said...

Don't be discouraged too much, nor be over-hard on yourself (although a bit won't hurt, I'm sure). Just get on with getting on with life and moving forward, and getting another job. And all that.

2:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home