Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shepherding

Hi guys!
Just thought I would share about what God's been working in me recently :)
You may already have guessed from the title...shepherding!
Yeh, I used to help folk and talk to folk to try and sort them out back when I was at school but I kinda drifted off it a bit. Well God has been moving in me to do this and has been giving me opportunities to do it aswell. I've been successful in sorting out at least one person :) Atleast I think she's back on track...well she is at this particular moment just pray for it to stay that way please!! She really wants it!!
But anyway, just thought I would share that :)
Oh and by the way, my parents have calmed down a bit now...but I've got to go to work tomorrow to find out what's happening. Wish me luck!
I'll be at 24 hour worship too :)
bye folks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's a bit of a gifting for you actually.

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home