Friday, November 17, 2006

Here is an example of the state my mum is in. Yesterday I asked her what I could do at the weekend i.e. go to White Stone. (noting that on sunday when I got back she said "You're not staying there the whole weekend again are you?" and I foolishly said "No" just to avoid any argument or discussion as I was tired). So then she went on about how she didn't want me to go in the first place and I don't care and they're making me selfish by only thinking of me and what not. Then she started crying and walked out the room.
She didn't even answer my question!
Then she came back in and said "I'll tell you when I get back, I might feel more like talking about it then". (I forget where she was going) So she didn't tell me when she got back and I left for White Stone. Then she txts me saying that I can go to the morning meeting on Sunday. So i thought that was a start...so I asked about saturday and sunday evening. I got maybe Sunday evening. Nothing about saturday.
So now I'm trying to get her to let me go on saturday as well using the fact that I need to practise for a song I'm now playing on Sunday evening.
I hope it works!!
In the mean time, I'm going to see the new James Bond film in Rugby on saturday morning so hopefully that'l be good.
Off I go now...Places to go...People to see...

2 Comments:

Blogger n0rma1 said...

Hang in there. If there's anything I or we can do to ease the situation, let me know (talk to your Mum or whatever...)

9:17 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy,
I know this must be a tough time torn between respecting your mothers wishes and wanting to live for God but i believe this may be a testing time that God has got all planned out, not to say stop praying about it by any means but i know it will turn out to be fine and you will be a stronger for it.
love ya bro.

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home