Monday, November 06, 2006

!!!!!!!

Well, on saturday we had the split meeting that we have every 2 weeks. The group I was in though... Oh my gosh it was undescribable!!!! (hence the title) Yeh it was so amazing! Almost everyone was laughing or crying or both or craughtering (laughing and crying together) and I was totally filled with the spirit and well happy!!! It was great! God was really there and I could really feel him! If only it was like that all the time!
Also I think I've persuaded my mum to let me stay round White Stone from live at the well (friday) til supper (sunday)!! Yay!!!! =D I'm happy!!

3 Comments:

Blogger n0rma1 said...

Praise God - I wouldn't mind some more encounters like Saturday night...

4:59 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

update you...
you...
person

2:50 pm  
Blogger s0upy said...

Yes, it was truly indescribabubble. Craughter. A good way to put it. Let's have more of the same, hey!

2:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home