Sunday, February 25, 2007

life

I've been realising lately how rubbish my life is without God in it. I was thinking last night that if I had no contact with God, well what would I be doing. I mean like even just in my head, at the moment its filled with songs we were singing earlier :) and but sometimes I just feel empty, my thoughts arent really thought, my mind just sort of does nothing. So, I'm gonna challenge myself to have something God related on my mind as often as I can. Weird. I only just thought of that challenge as I was typing it.
On a different note, today was pretty good. We had a cool worship time this morning and this evening and we got the band together again :)
so, everything's not to bad after all. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger n0rma1 said...

I'm a groupie!

2:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol!!yep thats what i ve been thinkin..life does suck with out god!!..i ve also been thinkin why its good to follow him it encourages me to know we have a purpose with god in are lives!!
the band did a good job!!

8:53 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

really enjoy times spent with you mate

1:45 pm  
Blogger n0rma1 said...

(Time for a new post, Faith...)

1:07 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Andy, I think you are great. And I respect you more because you are determined to press towards God. Keep on keeping on.

10:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please post soon, it's getting well boring reading the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over again (get my drift?)!!!

6:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello...u der....????..another post??????????

1:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POST AGAIN

12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home